Just like in the medical industry, education is paramount.
We are educators and are 100% risk adverse… just like doctors and medical professionals are.
I feel called to help doctors and medical professionals ever since 1982 when I was involved in a bicycle accident with a vehicle, and I was thrown from my bicycle. The emergency care I received was exceptional as well as the surgery/corrective surgery and a year of rehabilitation. Thank You! I will never forget.
There are 5 real life purpose reasons why we serve medical professionals on this needed subject matter of ‘risk’ and ‘taxes’…especially in our current economic environment?
- Medical Professionals are not receiving "customized" tax reduction planning education that would be in their very best interest...especially as taxes in the U.S. are poised to increase…
- Accountant/CPAs offer annual tax preparation, bookkeeping and filing services...not customized tax reduction planning to reduce 'lifetime' taxes.
- The vast majority of Medical Professionals believe their accountant/CPA handles 'everything' when their annual tax-preparation is completed every April 15th...that is almost 100% not true.
- When 'risk' and 'taxes' start the conversation, many other pertinent life's facts expose themselves to benefit Medical Professionals' life planning…e.g. early detection…just like with medical issues.
- Accountants/CPAs are not educating on this twofold subject matter because they focus almost exclusively on tax preparation in the current year, without regard to the long-term tax liability consequences during a potentially 20-30+ years of retirement. In that timeline, a doctors’ total lifetime tax liability could be a million dollars +.